Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sweets From Heaven

Hey guys. Sorry for the wait...I was visiting my grandparents in Baltimore this weekend. It was a blast. I never seen the harbor before (so pretty) and went to arundel mills for some shopping. Found a handbag at coach, stopped by nike, and visited a cute shop called sweets from heaven. I'm not a candy-gal but their "cuteness" dragged me in.

i love their katy perry candy button dress (so making that for halloween).


They got a lot of candy to choose from: candy bars, gummies, chocolates, old school candies, color m&ms, jelly belly beans, pez, and a neat imported candy selection.

I went a little crazy and bought some swirl lollipops and like five pounds of candy (spent $50 at a candy store.... !?). Some of their items are definitely overpriced but they got a lot that i haven't seen for years. Boy, brings me back memories. If you can't visit this cute shop, they also got a online shop that ships all over the U.S. http://www.shopsweetsfromheaven.com/. That's it for now. Viva la vida.

No comments:

Post a Comment